10-Year Limited Warranty
What is Covered
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product:
- Bending or breaking of metal rods, fasteners, and chains.
- Deep pitting or flaking (exfoliation) of stainless steel rods, wing nuts or eye nuts.
- Discoloration, deformation or cracking of plastic components.
What is Not Covered
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes normal surface rust on stainless steel rods, wing nuts, eye nuts and chains. Light surface rust is normal over the course of the warranty period and can be polished off with a light sandpaper or wire brush.
- This does not warrant that the component won’t become obsolete. If obsolete and not in production, the part will be replaced with a newer version of the part.
How Long Does this Coverage Last
This warranty lasts for ten (10) years from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is Covered
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.
How to Obtain Services
To file a claim, send an email to email@example.com with your name and email used to place your original order or provide a copy of your original receipt. Attach photos and description of issue so that we can determine whether or not it is covered by this warranty. We may or may not request that you ship subject part(s) to SkyPots. Cost of shipment to SkyPots is not covered under this warranty. Shipping costs of replacement item to customer is covered under this warranty (United States only).
What SkyPots will do
Replace the item.
What SkyPots Will Not Do under this Limited Warranty
This limited warranty does not assume the risk of loss during shipment. This limited warranty won’t insure the product during its shipment to the customer.
No Other Express Warranty Applies
This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of SkyPots.